List Management is functionality that gives Registered users the ability to maintain a personalized part catalog.
What Is List Management?
By maintaining a personalized list of parts, users have the ability to place the same part orders again and again.
Part lists display the same useful information shown in the shopping cart and may be easily edited at any time.
A shopping cart may be created from a part list or portions of a part list.
Lists may be bulk populated by uploading parts via our easy-to-use CSV list template. Note: There is a 100 part limit per CSV upload
Bulk upload part matches are made based on the manufacturer and part number information provided within your data. If direct matches are not made and we have the part, it is likely due to an incorrect part number match or an incorrect manufacturer listing.
How do I Use It?
A user must first register or log in to their existing Rochester online account.
There are 3 ways to Create and Populate Lists ...1. Via the Accounts screen by selecting Lists from the drop-down or side navigation:
- Select the "Add New" button
- Name the list and write a short description
- For Future Use Lists: Press the red Create button (lower right side of screen).
Once created, future use lists may be populated via the Search Results page or from any Part Details page.
- For Bulk Upload Lists: Download our easy-to-use CSV template available via the link here or provided on the list create screen
Things to note for bulk uploads
The first row of the CSV displays sample data for reference (remove this row before uploading)
All fields must be populated with no formatting
There is a 100 part limit per upload2. From the Parts Search Results page by selecting the "Add to List" button.
- Type a New list name in the box provided and press the "New" button
- OR add a part to an existing list by selecting the list name from the drop-down provided
- Type a new list name in the box provided and press the "New" button
- OR to add a part to an existing list, select the list name from the drop-down provided.